Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today my Handsome Hubby & I are celebrating our 23rd Wedding Anniversary!!!  We have been married more than half our lives! Wow!  We could not have done it without the Lord Jesus Christ as our center and our foundation.

I am thankful to have Jerry as a husband.  I love him more today than I did when I first loved him!!  He is an amazing man & it is a blessing to be his wife.  We are blessed to have 2 wonderful children & 2 wonderful grandchildren.  We have had quite a journey to get where we are today & I am looking forward to continuing on that journey with him for many many years to come!




Thank you for the Beautiful Roses, Jerry!!  But most of all, thank you for loving me the way you do!!!!!!!!!!  You are an INCREDIBLE Man!!  I love you!!!! 

No comments: