Friday, June 19, 2009

An Award!?

Lookie:



One of my Blogging Buddies, Cora over at Inside the Life of a Pastor's Family gave me an award for the blog! Cool! :)

Rules to this award:
1) List 7 things you love
2) Link back to the person who gave you this award
3) Pass it along to 7 other bloggers

Here are the 7 things I love:
1: My AMAZING Jesus, He is my LORD and Savior, without Him life is meaningless and empty.
2: My Handsome Hubby, Jerry, He is an AWESOME Man of God & I am blessed to have him.
3: My children: I am blessed to have such WONDERFUL children that both Love Jesus & are serving Him with their lives as adults!
4: My grandchildren: Haylea & Sarah are so precious! Being a grandma is a HUGE-MONGOUS Blessing!! :D
5: Well, ALL my family!! We might not always see eye-to-eye on things, but they are family & I love and pray for each member of my extended family!!
6: The Ocean.
7: The Mountains

Not in any order, Here are 7 Blog Buddies to pass the award to:
1: For always making me laugh & smile at her "adventure" posts: Life on the HillTop She lives life as an adventure, never a dull moment! lol
2: Just recently found DeNiece over at: Organized Homemaking For Christ She is very inspiring and encouraging! I love how she does not exclude her Lord Jesus from ANY part of her day!!
3: Jessica over at Abundance of the Heart What a FAITH Warrior!!!
4: Elysia over at Schu Crew Always has a GREAT attitude, even when she is out of her comfort zone!!!
5: Monica at The Homespun Heart Her blog says "Cultivating and enjoying the simple pleasures of faith, family, and home" What a neat blog to "stumble upon"!! :D
6: Jennifer over at The Stence Family She's a sweet heart & has such a neat family! I "met" her on a yahoo group & now we both blog! :D
7: Carri over at Carri Me Away I've known her the longest of all my blog buds, originally "meeting" on her yahoo group. She's momma to 8 wonderful children!! She's always encouraging and inspiring!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

I did not know if you know or not but Carri needs lots of prayers. I am not even sure if she has gone to God or not...information is sketchy. I am sashapoo1973 on yahoo IM if you need to contact me.

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Teri,
Thank you, I posted this a couple hours before I found out about Carri. I am believing that she is going to pull through & have a FULL recovery!

Ken Davis said...

Shannon, POS is Parents over Shoulder. Made number 5 even more funny.