Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This N That

I have been lost in the world of You Tube today! LOL I'm looking some stuff up for sourdough bread and stuff. Plus, I had my grandbabies & my daughter over today. She brought some pizza and Texas Toast for lunch. :) Thanks Cat! :)

So anyway, I am planning some You Tube videos of my own. :D Other bloggers are doing some cool demo's and we were invited by Candy to join in. Read about it here: Candy's Blog

We are supposed to get some snow tonight, in fact, it has already started in some places in Raleigh, just not here yet. So, I am going to HOPEFULLY get the chance to make some of that snow ice cream I posted about yesterday!!

Chronological Bible Reading is going GREAT!! Tomorrow I finish up Job, then go back to Genesis 12.

That's about it for now, I'm going to eat these potatoes my son just made for us!! :D

No comments: