Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 1 of my Chronological Bible Reading!

Today is Day 1 of my new Bible Reading Venture: Reading through Chronologically! :) I'm excited!!

Today's Reading is: Genesis 1-11, Job 1-5 It took me less than 1 hour.

The plan I am following is found here:
http://www.bibleplan.org/c/kjv/

It is a 1 year plan, which I am speeding up to make it a 3 month plan. :) So I read 4 days worth each day. I am making a chart so it is easier for me to track (plus have on 1 page instead of 8), but, I haven't completed it just yet. :)

So, Job took place right after the Tower of Babel. That is interesting. As I look ahead to some of the order of reading, I see that my last time reading through and seeing how the prophets tied together are totally in agreement with my "conclusions"! Cool!! This is exciting to me!

No comments: