Saturday, January 24, 2009

Say it FORWARD!

Mom Blogs

I got this neat "AWARD" from a relatively new blogging buddy: Karen at http://lilmommashaven.blogspot.com She's a sweet momma of 4 and you will enjoy reading all about her life and her wonderful testimony of how she came to have her 4 blessings!!! It is truely AMAZING!! Our God is SO GOOD!!!!


This seems like a fun way to find more blogs to get sidetracked on! LOL To meet some interesting new people and make some new blog buddies!! AND you get some more comments, let's face it, EVERYONE likes to receive comments on their blog, right?? So Come on & Join in!!!

Say It Forward – Carnival of Loyal Commenters
is a new weekly carnival at 5 Minutes for Mom.com where bloggers feature their loyal commenters!


To read more about how to participate in Say It Forward and to get the button codes, click here.

And make sure you visit the links in the Mr. Linky here every Friday. These are the FUN blogging folk YOU want to be friends with. Go to THEIR sites. Read THEIR blogs. And of course, leave COMMENTS.

Oh – we can just see the friendships forming already… It is a beautiful thing!

award

Of course, I would add Karen, but she already added me so I guess she's already added! ;) Go Karen!!

I want to name just a couple of my blog buddies, that I met online BEFORE we had blogs!

Meet Carri at http://carri-me-away.blogspot.com/ She stays very busy as a momma of 8 beautiful homeschooled children, and 1 more on the way in about 4 months!! I found her on a Yahoo group several years ago & even though we have never met in person, I consider her a GREAT friend that I will meet in Heaven if we don't get to meet on earth!! She loves the Lord, she loves her husband, and she loves her children. She is a very loving and generous woman of God and is absolutely Hero material!!! Please visit her blog and get to know her!

Meet Jennifer at http://momma-of-five.blogspot.com/ She also stays very busy with her 5 children!!! I love going to her blog to see what they are up to because it always seems fun at their house! From making funny faces on a potato, to doing daddy's hair in multiple mini ponytails, to adventures with Hobo Spiders in their yard!! Anyone that can take pictures of those icky things is also Hero material!! Go Jennifer!! Life is an adventure there! Go to her blog and visit this sweet momma! ... And she said my dirty house was CLEAN! LOL Surely she deserves a loyal commenter award for that!!! :)

All right! Go collect your awards & follow the directions!! Hope this brings you more "fans" to your blogs. This has been fun! THANK YOU KAREN!!!!

** Original Comments from WordPress **
5 Responses to "Say it FORWARD!"

1 | Karen
January 24th, 2009 at 10:59 pm | edit

Your MOST Welcome! :)

Thank you for your other comments, I agree with you about how wonderful it is to have like-minded friends whether their local or online. My place is at the church and I’m learning a lot even through the trials and hardships. Besides I believe God is using me, since I am different & strong in my convictions to be a witness for Him. Isn’t that what we all want anyway?

So my new blogging buddy, enjoy your reward and thanks for the kudos! (((hugs)))

2 | Karen
January 25th, 2009 at 3:41 am | edit

Nope, we usually use Sunset Cottages. A very friendly cabin rental. Beautiful cabins & close to Dollywood. We will have to check that other place out as well. :)

I’m so looking forward to our next vacation! LOL

3 | Shannon L. Fowler
January 25th, 2009 at 12:57 pm | edit

I am looking at the Sunset Cottages right now, they look just like The Preserve! :) We are going in the summer and I CAN’T wait either!!! LOL Maybe we’ll end up seeing eachother! :)

Here’s the Preserve link:
http://www.thepreserveresort.com/

4 | Carri
January 28th, 2009 at 8:57 pm | edit

Shannon,
You are such a blessing to me.
I was astounded to read your post introducing me~
I have always thought of you as a good and dear friend.
I feel just like you that we will meet when the Lord desires that to happen either here on Earth or in heaven!
I think we should do another video of ourselves again!
Remember that?!
Thank you Shannon for the uplifted words and encouragement.
It means more than you know..
Carri
p.s.
you really liked the Preserve huh!?
We did too!

5 | Shannon L. Fowler
January 29th, 2009 at 2:19 pm | edit

I do remember the video!!! It’s on my shelf in the office. :) I need to convert it to a dvd so I can watch it on my computer. :) I would LOVE to do another video!!! :D

Yes, we really liked the Preserve! We talk about it all the time. The mountain views are BREATHTAKING from way up there! I don’t know how Mark found it to take you there, but I am so glad he did and you got to enjoy it and share it with us on the group & Jerry got to take me!! :) Woo Hoo!! We are planning on going back this summer & I can’t wait!

No comments: